Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22468 07/30/00 11:20 AM
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Went to look at your site. Thanks for letting us find zing.com Great place to put pictures. Thanks

#22469 07/30/00 11:45 AM
Your Welcome Marvel! Zing is a great way to display a lot of pictures and it works really well for our purposes. I take digital pics on floppys when I go to the resort site and then when I get back.....I can upload them right away! It's great...no making or altering web pages!....wooohoooo [Linked Image] The other nice feature is you can take any picture in an album and make a postcard out of it!
Glad you enjoyed it!

Visit http://www.glentree.com

#22470 07/30/00 12:13 PM
Sandshaker I have just found another reason to come to San Pedro. I want to attend your computer and camera classes, your work is great. I know I could learn about such from you. Business trip. LOL

Dare To Deviate
#22471 07/30/00 12:45 PM
LOL....now your talkin'....tax deduction! [Linked Image]
Trust me Chloe...it ain't my camera skills...LOL...this camera is dummy proof!
That's why I love it so much!

#22472 07/30/00 12:47 PM
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We're glad we find it. Our eldest son is in on a Multi level site that sells a Web page maker that sells for over $150.00. Just to put your family pictures on. He knows better on Multi level but you know kids today (he's actually 35) I have not gotten a response out of him that practically every server like AOL offers a free web page.And it was easy. I did e-mail him and tell him about the site you used to display your pictures. Just waiting for his response. Knowing him he won't comment. Just a question. It says digital camera pictures. Can one use there scanner and up load? We purchased a digital camera but we did not like the resolutions. (too low) and took it back. The cameras are still a lot of money for good resolutions. By the pictures you must have had a very expensive camera. I have a good Adobe program and other art program for my digitizing work. That's why I ask about the Scanner.

#22473 07/30/00 01:00 PM
Yes Marvel....you can scan your pics and save them in jpeg format then upload. I have a Sony Mavica that has 3 screen resolutions and will even do 5 sec video clips....it's great...but it is pricey....about $800...but for my purposes it's great and pays for itself....if I had to process film for all this I'd be broke....LOL Camera supplies are expensive here. All I have to buy for this is a floppy once in a while when I wear one out....LOL
Do you have some pics of Belize? If so, I'd love to steal them....oops....I mean see them. [Linked Image]
Your son hasn't learned yet for everything you want to do on a computer....somewhere, there is a free program...if you look long enough. Trust me....i cheat on everything...LOL I can write maybe 5 lines of html.....that's it. I use a program that does it all for me.....LOL It's TOO easy!
Why stress yourself....LOL I'm getting too old for that! [Linked Image]

Happy Scanning!

Visit http://www.glentree.com

#22474 07/30/00 03:10 PM
M
Marvel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks for the info: Number one son, always more than we elders! So he thinks!, Of, course he has not anwered my e-mail about the site. Ha! Ha! He'll come up with a good come back I'm sure! Thanks for the information.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.