Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
OP Offline
T
what are some popular shore fishing areas around the island?
we will be there late jan and we don't plan on hiring a boat everyday. just wondering where to fish from shore. we will have medium weight spinning tackle.
thanks for any help!

pm me for chat and details..will help plan your fishing trip off the island .. living the fishing th dream here is cool...

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
Check this link as well:

//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=222285&Searchpage=3&Main=23860&Words=SimonB&topic=0&Search=true#Post222285

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks guys,
looking forward to it!

T
T
capt jeff,

i currently live in florida, how hard is it to get a job in the fishing industry on ambergris caye. i'm currently working in florida but have contemplated about a move to ambergris caye for about two years now. whats it like living there, i have visited and loved it, but how is it day to day. what are the ups and downs? is it difficult to get anything downs there? thanks for any help

mike badarack
@ Totch

Search for

*work permit* - not possible if there is a qualified Belizean to do the job, which in your case there are about 260,000

*residency* - need to be here for 1 yr before you can apply and even then they ask for either a work permit or proof on income.

*tour guide license* - not possible unless you are a citizen

T
T
what do most americans do for cash in belize? do they start there own companies?

mike badarack
S
S
An honest answer from personal observations, most bring it, spend it and then leave. Few survive the first year.

K
K
He came down on vacation, 'cuz he liked the tropic sun...he's wasted all his money paying bribes and fines and fees...and he's just another gringo in Belize...

Crocs are BAAAAAAAAAAAD
T
OP Offline
T
OUCH!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.