Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Originally Posted by Sun&sand
Great! Sounds like a plan. Wonder how many other boarders we can get to CocoLoco's on say, the 21st??? I know you will want a cold one when you get in, and we'll be ready again, as well. Can we plan on a "board" gathering, at CocoLoco's on February 21st? Around sunset? Anyone else interested?

Hell, how about the 21st AND the 22nd!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Okeedokee...wave a flag at me when you get there...If I'm not at the bar, I'll be watching from my veranda!

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
north road? lets all get out our maps again and follow closely.
Your all on the south end of the island. the 'north road' is on the south end. could be your holding the map up side down.
No problem anytime i can help..your welcome

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
I'm not on the south end. I'm definately on the north end...have to cross the bridge to get to us. Now, who is holding the map upsidedown?

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Maybe elbert has had too many Belikins......or whatever.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
B
OP Offline
B
Elbert lives on the north end of North Ambergris Caye(Actually somewhere in the middle). I live on the south end. Neither of us live in San Pedro.

I'm making a little Joke but seriously the bridge is on the south end as are most of the comments prefixed by the word 'north'.
I guess its a pet peeve of mine because I've been watching for 20 years the comedy of development and government on the island. in the 198o's the san pedro town board when it was one color party put the whole Island in the city limits and then when it was the other color party took out the north then the other color party put it back in when they gained office again. all this was for the purpose of getting the tax dollars paid to the town or paid to the central government. concerned politicians that owned land 'north' of the town limits paid 'much'(more than a 400,000.) less in property tax when it was paid to central government. annexing the whole island in most governments would depend on weather the town could service the area annexed or not.
but in our case its just collecting the money and improveing the south end with it and ignoring the 'North'.no one seems to notice since they all think they are on the north end anyway (im makeing a little joke again).

White Sands Dive Shop
So where (in your version) does North and South meet?

I think it's where that really large double coconut tree is, kinda in the middle, sorta.

If we're going to draw a line like Mason and Dixion It should be around/at the Mexico Rock area. Got your map out?...well where are you?...got it right side up? Now who is navigational Impaired?

White Sands Dive Shop
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.