Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Can anyone help out with suggestions where I might be able to order a walking stick? I've gone through the links on the homepage here, and wasn't able to find anything. Great gift for a friend, and our small way to contribute to the economy since we can't actually be there right now. cry

"Civilization is a limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessaries." Samuel Langhorne Clemson
Wings sells okay walking sticks, but I have seen some great wooden crafted sticks around and about. You can even commission one with one of the wood carvers.

Did you have a "theme" in mind. I am sure somebody that is shoppng around could come up with some suggestions.

OP Offline
Hmmmm, a theme - hadn't thought about being able to personalize it. What a great suggestion! Ocean - water, sea creatures, Belizean mythology. He's much like me - loves the ocean. We'll be spending some time on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State in March - getting our ocean fix in the Pacific Northwest. It would be great to have something made.

"Civilization is a limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessaries." Samuel Langhorne Clemson
When we went on a visit to Altun Ha, I bought some of the nicest walking sticks I have found in Belize to give as presents to friends and family. There was a shop in Belize City who sold over the net, but I cannot remember their name. They were on the Northern highway coming into Belize City, but have since moved into the city.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.