Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
We're off to AC next week. This trip is way out of our budget but long awaited. We would like to experience it all without the large credit card bill when we get back.
Can anyone suggest good places to eat with low prices? We are not looking for fancy, just good, light meals. Maybe something nice occasionally. Also looking for places with Happy Hour or genearally low price drinks.
Thanks!

Out of your budget?
I prefer to stay at comfortable budget hotels and then I have the extra $ for drinks and food!
Be sure to eat at The Reef, on Middle St., wonderful fresh local food and reasonably priced.
Where are you staying?

For up to date information, and Island News, I suggest picking up the latest copy of the San Pedro Sun. It helped me out quite a bit. It is even available on-line. Enjoy your stay!

We save money by having a refrigerator in our room & buying our drinks at the store.
Eat at Estel's Dine by the Sea, it is on the beach in the center of town next to the park.
Belize it!

I can live on the chicken Sandwiches at El Patio, by little Rocks south of town. Very reasonably priced. Also, the fajitas from La Margarita just drop me in my tracks. The smell, oh the flavor.... I don't know what they cost, I don't care, just bring me some...

I eat a lot from the street vendors. Very reasonably priced. A few treats in the morning at Ruby's, Estels rules. Go there a lot. So does the Reef. And cry a tear for the missing Rasta Pasta and those incredible conch fritters.

then to splurge, Elvis, Capricorn, Jade Garden, I gotta stop, I'm getting hungry...

S
S
My husband and I just returned from Ambergris Caye and found that the smaller belizian restaurants were not only better but much less expensive. Try Los Cocos and Papi's, both are located near the town of San Pedro (slightly to the North). Great food! Also, if you like frozen drinks go to Big Daddy's. It's on the beach near town. They have 2 for 1 specials from 5 to 9 every night. Yummy Pina Colada's!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
marty,
curious if your tears for the missing rasta pasta means you miss the conch fritters, or is rasta pasta gone? i am trying to contact maralyn and albert from rasta pasta before my visit there in sept. write back
rochelle

RastaPasta is gone, Maralyn and Albert are off in Placencia

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.