Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#227660 01/21/07 04:06 PM
OP Offline
Hi all,

Bryan and I are planning a finally coming back trip the end of April. Happened across this fare and wanted to pass it along:

RT from Houston (IAH), including taxes and fees is coming up around $297.00 on TACA on Orbitz and Sidestep. I plugged in April 30th to May 11th and there are purchase before and use before requirements, but looks like a good deal to me. Course what do I know, here in Central, OH, as they say - ya can not even get there from here! cry

I'm flying on frequent flyer miles, so we ended up paying more for his ticket than we wanted, but I thought it would be nice to be able to fly together. Besides, I rationalize it by dividing it by two, and then the fares looks mighty darn good

Are we there yet grin

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
K
K
That is a damn good fare! I'd suggest booking it directly with Taca, you will save the $5 orbitz booking fare.

I got a round trip from Dulles to Belize for $438, which is really nice.

Crocs are BAAAAAAAAAAAD
OP Offline
Hi KV

When I used frequent flyer miles our first trip there Bryan and I had to fly two different planes and meet in the middle. This time, we opted for a more expensive ticket for him, so we can be on the same plane and I can keep asking him "are we there yet"?

However, I'm going to remember to check out the above option for our next trip. All I'll need to do is figure out a cheap way to TX! Glad you replied as you did, wasn't sure if it was good or not and was half fearing someone saying that they got there and back for a mere $95.97 wink

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.