Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22791 06/03/00 09:07 AM
P
OP Offline
P
Good morning from Denver,
As stated in an earlier post , we will be down in late July With a large group (children & adults) for several 40th B-Day, Iam looking for ideas for one special event to have the B-Day celibration, any ideas would be welcomed
Tanks again, this board has been of great help already

Pete

B
B
Hello Pete from Denver,

One idea you might want to keep in mind if we can work it out is a group parasailing trip. We will be starting the parasail operation up sometime in July with the actual opening date of Aug 1st. Let me know your dates and we can possibly work out a group discount. We will be arriving on the island the 1st of July to get things rolling. You can email me direct at [email protected] for more information. We do not have the prices set as of yet but we will be offering package prices which will include pictures and tshirts. We can even throw in a group photo if you'd like. Let me know your thoughts.
Dawn

[This message has been edited by barefoot (edited 06-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by barefoot (edited 06-03-2000).]

O
O
Pete: You might go to my web site at http://oldgatorsnest.addr.com and then e-mail
me where we can discuss the subject

The Oldgator's Homepage
http://oldgatorsnest.addr.com
Pete,
Don't know where you will be staying but I always enjoy a beach bar-b-q for a celebration. You could probably get your hotel to arrange anything you want. My beach birthday bar-b-q in San Pedro started with fresh snapper and ended with KEY LIME PIE! Yumm!
You could have a Key Lime Pie tasting in San Pedro there are so many wonderful cooks there, each with their own special recipe, the meringue just gets higher and fluffier! (Lots of Chocolate Cakes to taste too!)
Enjoy!

S
S
I think the best thing to do is to rent out your own boat and go on a fishing trip. You can go deep sea fishing and also stop in the shallow water by all the islands on the coast of Belize. That way, the children can swim in the shallow water and you can go wherever you please. I have always enjoyed going out fishing with friends and it is a great way to have fun!!
With the fish you have caught, you can head down to Laughing Bird Key near Placentia. It is a small island about 100 ft long and 30 ft wide, shallow water all around with thousands of small birds and the fishing is excellent. You can get a guide to help you find it and it is a great place for a picnic, or a beach-b-que as margarita said. I hope you enjoy your trip and post up what you decided to do [Linked Image]

Sylvano

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.