Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
And the name on this website is:

AMBERGRISCAYE.COM

Most people that are looking for sand and sea are not necessary going to get turned on by the idea of a week in the jungle.

The beaches and sea in Placencia are very different than it is in SP and CC. I haven't checked it out but would imagine Turtle Caye Inn rates will be in line with Portofino. A little rich for a $200 per day budget.

I know a place I would recommend on north Ambergris Caye, secluded, romantic, affordable, pool, little to no golf cart traffic....

But its a secret....

G
GDZ Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks for your replies and advice. We've decided to spend the first 4 days in CC, maybe at the Iguana Reef. Does anyone know anything about it? - GDZ

Nice rooms but on the back side of the island so can get hot or buggy depending on what time of the year you go.

Hot and buggy does not sound good at any price !!!! why gamble with a trip ,live the dream not the nightmare.life is to short.

Living The Dream Every Day!
sure hope ya enjoy your trip and have the opportunity to make many visits to see all the palces mentioned in this thread. IT'S A GREAT COUNTRY TO VISIT/LIVE-WE HAVE/HOPE TO

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME
Salamander-you have to be kidding

It's quiet & remote & under $200/nt, isn't it? The cabanas are a bit rustic but good casual atmosphere, good food...

B
B
try www.ambergriscondo.com ...its a friend of mines condo and it is quiet and in a great location.

Last edited by belizehereicome; 02/11/07 07:36 PM.
F
F
Take a look at these two sites for Adventure then!
http://folkmusicfl.tripod.com/adventuresinbelize
http://folkmusicfl.tripod.com/actuntunichilmucknal

I realize in your high budget range you may not want a hostel. But there are moderate fine places in San Ignacio and environs at a lot lower prices than you are looking for. I've heard okay things about couple of places on main street by the banks. In the center of town.

Falconview
C
C
I would come here to Caye Caulker, check out Iguana Reef, Sea Side Cabanas, two of the most upscale lodging, well under $200. For relaxing adventure take the Ragamuffin 3 day sail to placencia, very relaxing staying on 2 islands and ending in Placencia, tents bed pads,showers, meals provided and even a bar set up at night.Fishing and snorkling along the way. take the bus from Placencia back on the Hummingbird Hwy, just beautiful and you will see alot of Belize

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.