Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TO AMERBRIS CAYE TWICE AND BOTH TIMES STAYED AT RAMON'S VILLAGE AND DOVE WITH TURIANO AT RAMON'S- WE REALY ENJOYED THE TRIPS. THIS TIME WE ARE MORE INTERESTED IN THE DIVING AND THE GETTING AWAY AND REALLY AREN'T LOOKING FOR A RESORT ATMOSPHERE. WE WOULD LIKE TO GO A MORE INEXPENSIVE ROUTE - WE WANT A NICE PLACE, CLEAN, WITH AC AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE. I THINK WE WOULD LIKE TO STAY PRETTY CLOSE TO SAN PEDRO - EVEN IN TOWN. WE ARE OPEN TO AN APARTMENT OR HOTEL - AND WOULD BE STAYING 8-9 DAYS. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE TOME SUGGESTIONS ON PLACES TO STAY. I FORGOT TO SAY THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO COME IN EITHER JULY OR AUGUST. THANKS --JAYE LYNN

JAYE LYNN
Ruby's Hotel offers rooms with AC and beachfront for $45 US a night for 2 people. Not far from Ramon's. Have a look....

F
F
stayed at Coconuts a month ago just down the beach from Ramons great place and super people there free breakfast too

We just got back on Monday. Wonderful trip. We stayed at the Tradewinds Paradise Villas. They have one and two bedroom. Very reasonable prices, especially if you book your trip through Belize Tradewinds Travel Agency. Wholesale trips and that's all they do. The villas were clean and attractive, on the beach near all the boat docks for diving etc. It was a two minute walk to town. They had security at night. I felt very safe. Rooms cleaned daily and the kitchen were fully equipped with blenders and everything. We had a blast!! Had a nice pool too. Laudry service, parking for your golf cart, AC and cable TV (so what, right?) I suggest you check it out. Debbie

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.