Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Banana Beach staff's motto: "How can we help you?"

At Banana Beach Resort, guest comfort and service is paramount. Each of its one, two, three and four-bedroom suites comes equipped with a kitchen and living room area, air conditioning and ceiling fans, and furnished with locally made Rattan furniture, decorated with ceramic art and hand woven tapestries from the Yucatan. The two, three and four bedroom suites have Jacuzzi bathtubs.

But besides all these creature comforts, what makes Banana Beach so special is the people. The staff at Banana Beach is friendly and accom-modating, always willing to lend a hand or an ear, wherever they can.

"Accommodating seems like an inadequate word to describe the plentiful and friendly staff at Banana Beach, where they not only provide excellent service to the customer, but they accomplish this with rates lower than comparable resorts," say past guests Chuck and Lynn. "This is a staff that, 24 hours a day, seems to have only one mission - 'How can we help you?'"

In addition to its beauty, life at Banana Beach has a practical side as well. Each suite kitchen comes furnished with cooking utensils, plates, glasses, appliances including a microwave oven, coffee maker, stovetop and refrigerator, as well as a table for eating meals. In addition, suites all have cable TV, in-room telephones and safes, and direct access to the garden courtyards and swimming pool areas. There's even a backup generator on the grounds to ensure that guests can continue to enjoy all the resort's comforts and conveniences in the event of erratic weather or other disruptions to local power service. Transfers to and from the San Pedro Airstrip or water taxi piers are included as part of the service, along with daily maid service and 24-hour security.

El Divino Caribbean Steakhouse and Martini Lounge, located right on the resort grounds, offers not only original martini concoctions such as an Almond Joy martini and the San Pedrini, but also its signature Brazilian-style rotisserie grill, featuring marinated grilled beef, seafood, poultry and pork. El Divino is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a tempting array of seafood, meats, and pastas as well as salads, appetizers and tempting desserts, all prepared with the freshest of ingredients.

Other amenities include the Monkey Business Travel and Gift Shoppe, which can arrange all guests' snorkeling, diving, fishing and jungle expeditions, including tours of the country's many Mayan ruins and ecotours, as well as golf cart and bicycle rentals and reservations at preferred mainland-based lodges; an on-site gift shop; and two freshwater swimming pools.

http://www.magnumbelize.com/news/newsletter_page2.html

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
After numerous stays, I'd have to say the staff is the main reason I return. They no longer feel like "staff" but friends. I email several on a regular basis and they treat me like family every time I return. I really can't imagine staying anywhere else.

S
S
We have stayed at Banana Beach at least 5 times now and I love it there - it has everything - a good location and close to other restaurants 2 pools - I recommend it to anyone, family's, couples, singles. Its a friendly place.

How's Israel doing in his new store down the street?

I've already told you more than I know.
just curious....is this a paid advertisement, or personal experience? very confusing to a newbie.

ericinsc

Never heard any complaints about banana beach from people who stayed there.

Although I have not stayed there personally as we live here, we have walked around the grounds and been to El Divino for a drink and can attest it is a lovely place and the staff were very nice. That in itself is enough to make me give it a 2 thumbs up.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Our first trip to Belize we spent a week in Cayo district, then a week split between Ambergris and Caulker. Stayed at BB while on Ambergris. Wilma started her march through the area while we were still mainland, but we managed to get the last flight to Ambergris before they shut down. Banana Beach had the taxi to pick us up from the airport (strip?) as said, and that wonderful driver did a great job. Also picked up a woman and child whose house was starting to flood out. A foot of water on the road where we picked her up at. They also helped us with golf cart rental. The room was such a treat! We don't need all the goodies, but to have A/C, television, a full kitchen, and the view after a week without made it seem like a first class resort! Wow - it was nice. So clean, pretty and with such nice staff! And of course the breakfast bonus!

Not an advertisement - just the real deal about what we thought it was like.

"Civilization is a limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessaries." Samuel Langhorne Clemson
E
E
One of the best properties in the country, period

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
stay there often. LOVE IT

ALL I CAN SAY ON THIS IS ,YOU READ MY JAN TRIP REPORT ,IT IS JUST WONDERFUL ,AND WATCH ALL THE LOYAL FANS WHO LOVE THIS PLACE POST ALL WILL SAY !!!IF IT IS NOT BROKEN, DO NOT FIX IT . AND THIS RESORT HAS THERE ACT TOGHTER.A GREAT ALL AROUND GUEST EXPIENCE .AND YOU GET GREAT VALUE A BIG PLUS..

Last edited by captjeff; 01/27/07 12:57 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 332 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.