Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
R
I have a gorgeous new condo north of Costa Maya and Portafino for $225/day. The condo is one of three, the others are not ready yet. No pool or bar yet, but you can walk to a bar and leave your parents at home.

Check out Miramar:

http://www.miramarvillas.com/index.html

7-nt package in May: $1,890 including tax

PM me if you would like more info.

P
P
How far from town is it?

About 2.5 mi. Just south of Sunset Beach. Check your PM.

OP Offline
We booked White Sands Cove for a week - then Chaa Creek treetop suites for two nights in the jungle - thanks for your help everyone!

I second Wonder Woman's recommendation! (Yes, this is where I live full time - Villas @ Del Rio). There are 10 units here, all individually owned by a great bunch of people who come here on a regular basis but rent out between times. We are l/4 mile north of the bridge - which means when your golf cart breaks down you can take a taxi to the bridge and walk the rest of the way. LOL I'm old and fat and never wear shoes and have actually been able to do this a number of times.

The short term rentals are managed by a great guy - Roger! Here is the web site for his service. //www.ambergriscaye.com/ambergrisvacationrentals/index.html

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Does nobody listen here or read here any more !!!!!!!!!. they just booked. !!! Superturnip,good for you ,give us a trip report please ,New owners are there at white sands and the word they are doing great things out there,so please share all with us .Go live the dream and enjoy....

Living The Dream Every Day!
CJ - Have a bad night?? wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
Hey Captain Jack - you crack me up as you seem to be the only person that does fully read these posts smile.
I will definitely post our trip report when we return - but it won't be until June 2007. On a side note - can anyone help us choose between Chaa Creek, Hidden Valley, and Blancaneux Lodge? We will be finishing our trip with a few days in the jungle and want to live it up!
Thanks

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Funny, Superturnip - his name is Capt. Jeff - not Jack! laugh
From everything I've seen, Blancaneux is amazing - not decorated in Belizian style, but beautiful, remote and perfect attention to detail.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.