Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
I[font:Comic Sans MS]'m planning on visiting AC this year and wanted to know where I should stay. I love the beach, plan on snorkeling and diving. I love the idea of a peaceful setting, but going out at night will be on the to do list also. How's Ramon's? Banyan Bay? Carribean Villas? Any Suggestions???

its better to regret doing it
S
spl Offline
S
I personally am not a banyon bay fan however a lovely beach area and place. I stayed there once and was disappointed with the service for the price. Caribbean Villas is 1/3 the price and a beautiful beach area too.

S
S
Ramon's is good - I prefer Banana Beach because of the price and its a condo. Victoria house has a great beach but is more expensive and further south from town.

You probably don't want to stay at Ramon's. Not worth the money but the location is good.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Ramon's is good if you want a lot of activity & amenities right on site, but generally not a great "value." Popular place though. A lot depends on what you are looking for, how many people going, amenities you want, etc. Banyan Bay is all 2 bedroom units so more than what you need if you are going solo but has pool, dive shop, restaurant & bar on site. Caribbean Villas has a lovely setting and nice beach but no pool or restaurant, etc. More details will help get you to the right place for you!

OP Offline
So many choices, now I might be ever further away from deciding....not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. So it sounds as though Ramon's is a very active setting, Bananna Beach has it all, but might be very busy and not as peaceful.?. Barb, maybe I'll just contact since you seem to know AC very well. Anyone have any favorites they would recommend?

S
spl Offline
S
I personally would not stay there however it has great ratings and happy people who return. I think it is far from town and not so pretty of a place. Plenty disagree. Good luck choosing.

OP Offline
Which one would you not choose? If not, which one would you choose. There's just two of us, all we want are a beach to sit on, a bar to walk to within reason, and the ability to get boat ride to dive & snorkel.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Banana Beach has all that - and more - lot's of choices, probably not a better value on the island than BB, though! smile

S
spl Offline
S
If Lawcucui has stayed at all the others then I am incorrect.
Otherwise I don't think one could state it is a better value. Based on how many posts she has over most people perhaps Law has tried them all. It is a very well liked place to stay. I personally don't think it is so great.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 144 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.