Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#22880 06/08/00 11:20 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Anybody know anything about this timeshare deal I find posted all over for a very reasonable amount? Seems to good to be true?
Can you arrive to AC directly by air, from Milwaukee I can't get a flight into the nearest airport, suggestions?

S
S
You must fly into Belize City first then take a flight to AC or you can take a water taxi from downtown Belize City.The water taxi is fun to take and is cheap.
As far as the Basil Jones resort I don't know much about it.It is north of my property that I have in the Basil Jones area.The resort has a web you can check out.But if your coming to AC take a boat up there and check it out.
Stephen

StormyFox1

Check out the link below. The resort is under construction as we speak. I purchased a unit week back in October, and visited the property in March. Many changes have taken place since then. http://www.timeshare-hotdeals.com/hotdeals.htm

Gary

Yes......it is being built. See the new posting titled Basil Jones Resort & Club?
This resort is an RCI affiliate, which is the largest and most reputable timeshare company. their website is: http://www.rci.com
If you have any questions.....you can e-mail me at: [email protected]

Basil Jones Resort has an office in San Pedro
near the cemetery and a large condo building under construction. The lady in the office was very helpful, saying they only have the pier in now. Construction will start soon.

Dare To Deviate
Yes Chloe, that was me you talked to in the office.....LOL The contruction on the units will begin on Monday the 26th. Supplies are being moved up there this week. This project is quite an endeavor as the property is 13 miles north of San Pedro. It should be interesting to see what kind of problems we come across in the process of building this huge resort. I can't wait to get started!
Our goal is to open Jan. 2000 with the first 15 units, bar, restaurant, pool, dive shop and gift shop. Then successive rows will be added until we have about 60 Tikki units. We will also be building studio Dome units with a thatched palapa over them towards the back of the property. There will be about 100 of those. When all is said and done, this should be quite a resort. You can check on our affiliation with RCI at their website. http://www.rci.com
The resort web site is: http://www.glentree.com
See ya there!

Hey Sandshaker I just knew who you were when you pronounced Ambergris, on this board for us. LOL Your personality was shining through. Lol I loved the details of your driving trip to Belize,when I visited your office.

Dare To Deviate
LOL @ Chloe......what gave me away?...my "southern" accent? LMAO
I swear one day I will write a book on that trip.....when I get the nerve to re-live it!!! LOL It was nice meeting you and your husband....hope we get a chance to see you again real soon.
Thanks!

This reply is for Stormyfox1 concerning the low prices you find for this resort. The reson the prices are so low now is because the resort is in the constuction phase. All timeshare resorts do this in order to sell out weeks so that the resort is guaranteed to be full year round. The benefit is yours!
When the resort is completed and opened, the prices of these weeks will be comparable to any Caribbean timeshare, which is about $12,000-$15,000 for one red week, for 99 years. Which is still a great deal....considering the affiliation with RCI and the ability to trade your week anywhere in the world. If you travel a lot...you can't beat it. Lord knows what hotel prices will be in the next 20 or 30 years. I hope this answers your question about the low prices. Thanks for asking!

Sandshaker, you will see us real soon. Husband knowing how much I love Ambergris, he came on this second trip with me knowing how much I wish to live there part time, he was afraid of my pressuring him into loving Ambergris too. Well I did not have to say a word or suggest how great our vacation was, he picked up on the Belize It attitude five steps off the plane, and said he will return with me as often as I wish. He was prepared to find things he could hate, but could not find one little thing. He is a very routine set in his ways person, that loves his home.
My feelings are if he loves Ambergris anyone
will. Do write that book. LOL

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.