Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Raelians Want to Build Embassy for Spaceships in Belize

It's strange, but true: today the representative for the International Raelian Movement to Belize delivered a request to the Prime Minister's office asking for land to build an embassy in Belize. But Rael is not a country, it's a society which believes that humankind is the product of extra-terrestrials. Now, according the their own prophecy, those extra terrestrials, called 'Elohim' want to come back, and to do so they'll need an embassy. And that's where Belize comes in. Today Bernard Lamarche explained to us how it would work.

Bernard Lamarche,
"Here in Belize we are going to ask to the government of Belize to be able to build an embassy. But for that they have to give us the land for this and the country will accept to give us the land and to build the embassy which will be in the country for the next millennium on the earth. It will be the country that will enter in contact with the other civilizations and then they want us to build an embassy and at this place we will have kind of like a platform to be able to land one of the spaceships from them. For this embassy we have the design already. It has been drawn."

Jules Vasquez,
How much space does a spaceship require for its landing? Does it need a runway or will it does pitch somewhere, how will that work?

Bernard Lamarche,
"It will be at a higher level, like at a second floor. They asked us to build a platform around ten meters so it is not very big. It is only a small spaceship."

Jules Vasquez,
So extraterrestrial beings will be landing in Belize if this embassy is built?

Bernard Lamarche,
"We have two steps: first we have to spread the message that they gave to Rael which we have here in the books, the message given to the extraterrestrials."

Jules Vasquez,
Usually we go to the Embassies to get visas, will Belizeans be able to go there and get like a visa to go to space or how does it work? Will we be able to go to space? Is it one way or is it a two way?

Bernard Lamarche,
"This is a very interesting question. Now when they land one day, at that time humanity will reach a certain level of non-violence, more peaceful, and for them it will be not be dangerous. So at that time they will be able to give us new technology."

Jules Vasquez,
Belize is very far from Israel, won't the Elohim be angry or disappointed? They told Israel and you end up in Belize.

Bernard Lamarche,
"But you know for them they can travel with spaceships in a few seconds so Israel, the matter of distance for them is quite close."

Jules Vasquez,
So you're not from space, you're from earth or are you extraterrestrial?

Bernard Lamarche,
"Myself I am from Canada, I have been born here on earth...like you."

La Marche will have a public forum at the Radisson on Saturday at 2:00 to present his Raelian beliefs.

The Radisson kinda looks like a space ship (A Eight story ship) Is that why they picked the location for the forum? Will they be importing small space ships onto Ambergris Caye so the GOB wont have to fix the roads? If they need a place to land on A.C., Have them contact me and I will let them land on my roof (For a fee of course).

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
C
C
Not hard to identify this guy as a French Canadian.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.