Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#229562 02/06/07 11:06 PM
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
I just wanted to give everyone a last minute update before I head down to San Pedro.

I just added up everyone in our group...164!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stop in at the SunBreeze Hotel and say hello, and meet some of the jumpers. They're a great bunch from all over the world!

I would like to invite all board members to the Blue Water Grill around 10ish this Saturday evening. Our welcoming dinner will be finished and we have a live band to dance to. Come have some drinks and say hello.

We will be landing just north of the bridge by Coco Loco's bar each day starting on the 10th. Come up and check it out. There is going to be a big party by the landing area on the 17th and 18th!

If you are so inclined as to take a leap just stop in and speak with one of the lovely ladies working our desk at the SunBreeze. We'll get you up as soon as possible!

I'll see you guys there!!!!

reaper - you're having a big partee for my birthday? wink Woohoo!! cool See ya soon.

G
G
On my way in the morning...woohoo!!!

I hope you ALL have a wonderful time down there....and please be safe! Wish I was there......Happy Birthday WJ, you skydivin rum slut!

Man, me to WC, sorry I'll miss it. Maybe next year Reaper? I have a hunch there will be lots of fun to be had. Have a great time all! And good luck with the hangover cures!

I've already told you more than I know.
Hi all, Linda Carter here at Coco Loco's bar, Drop Zone!!! I'm so excited....can't wait! We've got raffle tickets for $5 bz to Saga Society....if you win Saturday, 17th, you get a free tandem jump on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! EEEHHHAAAWWW...plus, got tons of beer, booze and jokes...any requests, please answer within the next two days (for booze....).PARTY DOWN (LITERALLY)

Can't find my plane...
The North Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch is sponsoring the party on the 17th & 18th. Beliken Beer is providing a BIG tent and Coco Locos Bar will sell beer there. We are renting a bunch of chairs so folks can sit in the shade and watch the landings. We have invited vendors to come and sell their wares. No charge to them. They just have to call Pat Stiley to reserve a space. (Sorry I don't have the cell number right now)
We have a couple of local artists, a wood carver, a cook, a baker and SAGA signed up so far.
If you play a musical instrument bring it and join in the jam session.
See you all up here.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.