Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
lol Yakivet

This is true but many people participated, I just happened to Volunteer at Protech cause I know Pedro2 and he is a nice guy.
I just said protech dock cause they are there but you are right.

I do not think that BYC would have done the splash for trash.

LOL@"trash in the splash".

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

S
S
I volunteer to help fight skin cancer by applying suntan lotion to females, gotta help out where you can!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
HAHA SIN! You missed a spot there...

S
S
The town library runs a summer arts program for local students and we need volunteers to help with the kids. We do art projects, go out to the reef for material, and try to engage the kids in fun activities.The summer is one of our busiest times and many of our voluteers head back to the states for summer holiday.

Me and my friend are coming down from June 8th - July 4th/5th. Let me know what you guys need. We're currently fundraising (selling basketball tickets) and would have around $500 to spend on supplies, books or whatever for the kids in San Pedro and hoping to help out with the Cayo Deaf Institute as well. Does anyone know how we could contact them?

We are hosting the Cayo deaf summer camp in PG this year. I will try to get a contact number for you.

L
L
hey!
where will you stay in San Pedro ? get an appartment or stay in a hotel ? i dont know if thats so cheap there. Let me know how you are doing this, cause i want to go there as well.

@Jan: du hast eine gute Idee, aber hast du schon alles geplant? warst du schon mal dort ?

hey don't know if you are still looking or have ever seen this b4, but go to http://www.belizenews.com/ click on Belize First link and then scroll down to link for page describing volunteer opportunities in Belize - there are a lot of things listed there!

I am looking into doing some Adoptions from Belize. Does anyone know here if US Citizens can adopt from Belize. I have read the family law and it looks like it is possible. I place many school age deaf children from Ethiopia and I would like to open another program and I am looking at Belize. I am sure there are orphans that need homes. We place mostly school age children and deaf children. I need a referral to an attorney that can handle family law in Belize.
Anyone know of anything about adopting in Belize?
Thanks
Mary

mary
It is very difficult to adopt a Belizean child. the system wants them to stay with Belizean parents. Very few if any are adopted out of the system.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.