Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
truky Offline OP
OP Offline
any of you you ex-pats from canada have any ideas for the cheap flights to san pedro from vancouver,checked online,flight was going all over place,some 19 hrs. groan tks for any ideas....yours in shivering truk

Hon Offline
Fly the Continental red eye out of Seattle. After a short layover in Houston, you'll arrive in Belize at 11:30. I brought my son down on this itinerary in January for under $700CA.

You can get a non-stop shuttle at the Holiday Inn in downtown Van right to SEA-TAC.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
truky Offline OP
OP Offline
excellent,was getting overwhelmed with flight choices tks truky

R
R
hi we are from victoria and we fly van- san fran- charlotte-belize. our third time...there dosent seem to be a quick route for us west coasters

If you can get to SeaTac, you can take Continental to Houston (4 hours) & then Houston to Belize (2 hours). Do it all the time. Two choices from SeaTac.....either the midnite flight or a 6:00AM flight out of SeaTac.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
is what i did i flew into seattle with airmiles than got a flight for just over $550 CDN from Seattle to Belize City!! it worked out really well!

When my sister was living in Van she took the greyhound to Seattle for like $30 and got a flight from Seattle to Belize City for about the same price that i got mine!!

For me this is pretty much the cheapest way! i really liked the idea of the greyhound but the airmiles really came in handy!

truky Offline OP
OP Offline
excellent help there folks,now here is a tough one for ya my friend can not enter u.s.(sigh). we can fly charter to cancun then bus to border but wondering who has regular schedule flights in central america. ( i need new friends sigh) tks truky

Hon Offline
I just answered on your other thread.

Nah, friends are friends...stick with 'em!

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.