Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hello! My husband and I will be arriving on CC in about a week, spending four days there and then three days on AC.

Couple of quick questions if anyone could assist: 1) what are "must bring" items for our trip? 2) should we exchange our cash or is it fine to just use US dollars? 3) anything we should watch out for? 4) what are some "must do" items? 5) Does anyone have a review of the Asian Garden Day Spa?

Thanks a bunch! We're really looking forward to a RELAXING wonderful vacation! grin

The only "must" items i can think of are:
1- very few clothing items, normally a couple pair of shorts and t shirts/tanks.Bathing suit.
2- lots of cash. US $ spend just fine here. I'd try to limit my bills to $50's for ease of use just about anywhere, even the smaller groceries and restaurants on the mainland.

Good morning!!
Spent three days on Caye Caulker in early Feb. Had a great time. Make sure you walk down to the split. The view is truly beautiful. You can swim and snorkel there, or just buy a drink at the Lazy Lizard Bar and enjoy the view. Go slow is what you do on Caulker. Relax and enjoy.
If you like to eat breakfast, there is a great breakfast place called Amor y Cafe. The eggs and tomatoes with whole grain muffin are excellent.
Have a great trip!!! cool cool cool

Last edited by windyw; 02/23/07 09:41 AM.
I
I
I spent a week in CC over Xmas vacation....I LOVED IT!!! You have to eat at Jolly Rodgers for dinner, it's an out door BBQ with picnic benches..you get two lobster tails, garlic bread, garlic mash, dessert, and a rum drink for $10.00. It's really good. The people are very nice and will take good care of you. If you see The Lyrical King tell him Katy (his manager) says hi and I have his myspace page up and running

www.myspace.com/lyricalking9

Have fun and go slow!!!

I
I
ohhhh...for must brings....Deep woods Masqito repelent..and a water camera for snorkeling. There are a few stores on the island but everything is on the pricey side. I love wine and would have packed a couple bottles myself. You can find it but triple the US price. I would also bring some travelers checks...most places accept them and its good to be safe.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day