Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bofus Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Marilyn.....I bet all it would have taken was a sincere "I'm sorry" to those who you treated rudely New Year's Day and the Rasta Pasta bashing wouldn't have gotten this far.
Number One Rule for us Texans is to Just Be Nice!
I also bet if you said "I'm sorry" then you could forgive yourself and move on.........
Enough of my preaching, right?
Everyone have a lovely day on beautiful Caye Caulker! You lucky buggers!

C
C
Bofus - we are the Canadians that started this post! I agree - we think if Marilyn had just apologized and not had all the excuses it really wouldnt have been a big deal. Bottom line is (as you saw and experienced) the service was poor and the owners were rude. I hope we DID just catch them at a bad moment - it is unfortunate as RP used to be a really neat spot on CC.
Bofus - Let's plan to meet in 2008 at Rainbow?? The service and food is always AMAZING there!!!

I
I
I had great food and services at Rasta Pasta..plus I don't eat pork and loved all the turkey ham and bacon!!

K
K
ummm....bacon is pork. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Crocs are BAAAAAAAAAAAD
Think she meant turkey ham and turkey bacon, becoming readily available all over Belize.

while recently down last month, Robbie took us to Caye Caulker after our dives where we ate at Rasta Pasta. It was the last day in THAT location for Rasta Pasta. There were some lease haggles and Marily IS going to reopen Rasta Pasta, just in a different location......

Love those coconut choc chip cookies.

looking for special place to retire.
40 years breeding Multiple Best In Show Old English Sheepdogs
its gonna be under her house on Caye Caulker..... she's working away on it!!!!

C
C
She has reopened inside The Ocean Side. I think the under the rented house was canceled.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
L
L
I had a couple of appetizers from Rasta Pasta last Friday and they were totally tasty. They are located in the Oceanside bar, and the burrito I saw served to a customer was bigger than my arm!

My husband and I just returned from a week in San Pedro. We went to Caye Caulker and had lunch at Rasta Pasta. We sat at a table outside and it was lovely. The food was very, very good and so was the service. We also saw a burrito delivered to the table next to us. I have never seen anything so big. But it must have been yummy because it was gone pretty quickly.

We had the tostado bowl, it was huge and oh so good!! A wonderful lunch on the beach with an unbeatable view.

They were telling us about their new location that they are currently working on, can't wait to check it out!!!

cool cool cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day