Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
If someone wanted to ship books to the library what is the address?

I'll be there 11th-18th of March and I've thought about having my kids ship some books down before hand as well as carry some along.

S
OP Offline
S
Our Mailing address:San Pedro Town Library
Barrier Reef Drive
San Pedro Town
Belize Central America

S
OP Offline
S
Well our Boogie in Belize library table has blown away. No sky diving today. If there is no diving tomorrow because of the wind, we will be having our bake sale and book sale at the library. Drop by and eat a yummie treat and pick out a book. The times on the radiothon are filling up with exciting programs. We hope to see you there for a wonderful Lion's club barbeque, lots of music, and exciting events. I have been told that I should start telling library jokes but they are not so funny. Here goes: what do you get when you cross a lawyer and a librarian? Someone with a whole lot of information that makes no sense at all.

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you to all that bought books and baked goods at the Boogie in Belize library table. We raised a couple of hundred dollars that will be used to start the reference library. See you March 3rd at the radiothon.

Musicians and spoken word artists are wanted for the Radiothon. If you have any of these skills and want to perform live on Reef Radio, please send me a private message.

Colly

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

S
OP Offline
S
We have finalized the schedule of events for the Radio-thon. Check it out in both newspapers on Thursday. In addition to live music and storytelling on the radio, we will have baked goods, books, and t-shirts for sale. There will also be an arts table for kids to make posters for the library. The Lions Club will be selling barbeque. See you there.

Sent a box with 2 hardcover books (Lisey's Story and The Historian) as well as about 10 kids books.

We'll hopefully be there on the 11th with more books in our suitcases.

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you so much. Please come by the library and say hello. Hardcovers are fantastic because they hold up to all the use they get from our kids.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.