Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#231055 02/27/07 11:40 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Conch Shells says:

We enjoyed renting with Ultimate Rentals last week.

They were very polite and friendly and not to mention the cars are all
bright and shiny.

We recommend using this company as they had it together when it comes to
customer service.

We've used Ultimate Rentals and really enjoyed there carts. We've also used Moncho's.

We used Moncho's this last trip and for the 1st time wasn't happy with them. Our 1st cart broke down (gas) and hubby didn't think it was running right when we 1st got it. They did replace it after it broke down, but the 2nd one backfired all of the time at almost every stop, was glad to get rid of it, should've just walked everywhere!

Coco
My parents and myself used Ultimate Rentals for the first time this trip and they have been great. They dropped off the cart at the exact time we requested, one morning the cart would not start and they send someone out to our condo and within 5 minutes found that the problem was a loose wire which I attribute to bumpy roads. I would highly recommend them and will be using them in the future !!!

I've used Ultimate for quite some time now........always a happy,friendly, courteous staff and GREAT vehicles!

Would take a lot to make me switch!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Ultimate sounds good, I did a lot of research on this & concluded that Ultimate & Cholo's were the two best Cart rentals on the Island.
I chose Cholo's for my May trip this time, I don't think you can go wrong with either one.
I do know I would never use Captain G again.
JD

I also agree that Ultimate is the best! This will be our third time with them and they are friendly and professional. We have not had any issues with them at all and would not go anywhere else!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.