Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Since we are here on Ambergris Caye right now , I thought I would give a weather report to everyone whom are not able to be here at this time. It is VERY windy today, Like 25+ mph on the ocean But the sun is out very bright and warm, Don't exactly know the temp, But would guess in the mid 80's this morning. As I am sitting here on our beach typing this post, My laptop (and my coffee cup) are getting covered with sand. Have to go now because the sand is also getting into other places that are not very comfortable. eek

Nice weather report 2miles. I can attest that it is nice and sunny with a good breeze outside (wish it were breezier inside the tacochack lol)

Sorry I missed meeting you sunday.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

S
S
Thanks for the report. We are coming down on Sunday from frigid Cleveland. Can you keep the part about the sun being bright and warm coming for the next 10 days, or so. My wife saw the Belize City weather report for next week being all rain so I told her to ignore it, it isn't the same.

OP Offline
Tacogirl,You can have all the breeze you need. I will personally put it in plastic bags for transport to the tacoshack smile . Sorry to miss you also @ BC's last sunday, But after a few hours of Belikins it was time to board the yacht and head on up those 2 miles north. Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon. I liked your report and pictures, Looks like you all had lots of fun. We are trying to make a trip to Caye Caulker this week , But the wind is a little too strong for our friends and us to enjoy the ride. (Wind still blowing quite a bit 5:00 pm) Maybe tomorow smile SJOHNSON, No rain in sight as of today. Keep the faith, If it does rain a little bit so what, Your in Belize, Enjoy your trip. grin

2Miles, from the weather report tonight, sounds like the good weather will be interrupted by a cold front on Sunday.

Hope all is well with you and yours as well as the little one back home.

Last edited by belizegial; 03/01/07 10:55 PM.
You guys are making me feel good!! smile

When I left on Monday, it was a sublime day and my heart broke to have to leave.

What I believe I'm reading here, is that I didn't miss any good diving this week. Too blowy.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
Belizegial, We have to take it as we get it! Hope all is well with you and yours also. Seashell, Diving outside the reef would be quite an experiance in the past few days. Weather today is about the same as yesterday, sun is hot but breeze cools you off. Boat rides are a little bumpy but not too bad inside the reef. Some dolphens are having a blast playing near our dock.

2miles that is so cool about dolphins. I am hoping to get the chance to see some soon.

Lovely day here today.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Dolphins? I've seen them many times playing off the beach at Mar De Tumbo, TG, usally early afternoons.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Thanks for the tip Klc

I did hear they have been sen by Ramones pier early mornings too just have to but have yet to check.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.