Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Come and join the fun at the
Radiothon with Reef Radio on the seafront at
San Pedro Town Library.

[Linked Image]

S
S
Ever listened to Jaime Awe, the archaeologist speak? Worth going just for him.

I've always wanted to hear him. I'll be there all day. It is going to be a hoot.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

www.conchcreative.com

What? Got Beer there? Collyk and Maya too? Sounds good to me!!!!!!

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
S
S
It appears that Jaime Awe will be speaking at 2 instead of 11:30. He is a wonderful speaker and makes Maya History come alive.We are beginning to have last minute volunteers who would like to read poetry and play music so it will be a day of positive surprises! See you there

Yes, he is a wealth of knowledge, and funny too. Sounds like a great day!

The Lion's Club will be putting on one of their fab BBQ's for the day, so you can come along, watch the entertainment, have a cold drink or a beer, eat a BBQ and then have some wonderful baked goods.

You can do all this in your brand new Library T-Shirt (which can be signed by the 10 year old artist) while you are sitting on the beach and then you can start to feel really generous and support the library with a donation.

How's that for a day out in paradise?

www.conchcreative.com

S
S
Today, the library raised $12,000. Thanks to all that made this a fantastic day. The library board worked all day to serve baked goods, sell books, t-shirts, and sodas, and raise money for our upgraded refernece section. The day was hosted by Reef Radio and 2 absolutely hysterical women, Joan Burrell and Myrna Manzanars. There was a slew of kids selling and cleaning and generally helping out.Dr Jaime Awe spoke and mesmerized the audience so we would not let him stop. Doug Wolf wrapped up the day and we all left dancing.We will be issuing a much longer accounting of the day and what we will be pruchasing with these funds but we will be getting an up to date encyclopeadia. Thanks to all. Drop by the library to but t-shirt!!!!

L
L
I would like to say from all of the band, Dennis Wolfe, Drummer Dan, Dennisito, Derrik and myself, we had a great time playing at the library on Saturday. Thanks to Collette for the invite, and the library staff for the t-shirts. It was for a great cause.

Sherry

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.