Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#233031 03/21/07 01:44 PM
6string Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey, we're on our way out this saturday, should be in SP just before sunset. Since we won't have much of an idea the first nite where to be or what to do, any suggestions? We're staying at Seven Seas (please don't tell me this is a mistake!!) looking for somewhere to kick back have a few tropical drinks and something to eat on/near the beach. Maybe a short stroll for a little nite life later on... We love the places where the locals hang, get to meet some of you, etc...

We've got lots of places and ideas for the rest of the week... of course suggestions are always welcome... we love to walk on the beach, stop for liquids often, eat when we're hungry and sleep very little. Hope to see some you, you'll know us, we'll be the super white gringos from snowy, cold Minnesota!!

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
I'm jealous -- have fun!

Unless it's already in your plans, I've found BCs to be the best place to get to know some folks and kick-off some in-town activities. You'll find it hoppin on Saturday night and right in the middle of all the action.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
I second the Otter!! You can't go wrong with BC's; lots of locals and visitors--great mix!! You'll have a ball . . . .I just finished booking a condo and airfare for next November!! 233 more sleeps! laugh

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Yes Otter, when your wife is there, it's really hoppin!!!! :P

That's a for sure TQ!

Take the road less traveled
6string Offline OP
OP Offline
Cool.... thanx! I just looked on a map, BC's is probably 3/4 mile down the beach, with Fido's about half way. We've heard others tell us BC's is the place to party too... so yeah, works for me! Are any of you local, down there next week?

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
Yes

Excuse me, but Coco Loco's north of the cut is FUN!!! We are exactly one mile north of town, and we have a pool-beach-bar with FABULOUS BARTENDERS and fun locals who hang out there, Please come see us, we're us.

Can't find my plane...
G
G
hi wonder

we're coming back on wed.
is it kid friendly during the day?

graem #233083 03/22/07 07:16 AM
TQ and dcg -- Mrs. O. is in rehab now after partying with you two, thank you for your concern wink

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.