Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Kudo's to the SPSC!!!

Gone fishing!!
Congratulations....great things for great people

Grace DeVita
That is great news. What a good feeling that our efforts will be appreciated by so many.

Last week I visited with the husband of a teacher at holy cross, &, he was very proud of the school. Hopefully, our funds will help with their growth and progress.

Neeto!

S
S
Thank you so much for the donation. We are planning to use that money to build shelving to house the research section of the library. We are in design process now but one thought we had was to build in a couple of, sort of, private desks within that area. If at any time, you all would like to get a tour of the library and a trip through our accounting , you are more than welcome. If you have any questions or suggestions as to how your donation is spent, we would love to speak with you. Thanks again and come visit us.

can't wait to come for a visit!

S
spl Offline
S
This is very great to hear. I"m glad that the money is going to be givin to help the children.

Kids are noisy and they eat a lot. They don't know very much either. So good work people. I applaud your work. I'd love to help in some way. I've just been so busy thinking about stuff. Mostly me. Let me know when you're doing another benevolent activity and I'll see if I can brake away.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Truelover, SPSC takes money via pay pal so if you can type on a key board, you can send money. When you can take a break from thoughts about yourself, send cash for the kidos! laugh

laugh TQ!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.