Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
arlb99 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So we are not having luck and perhaps someone can direct us...We realize you dont need a license to sell real estate in Belize so we are trying very hard to find reputable or referral web sites for property listings. However we followed 5 links and asked questions via email~ all bounced back. Then we found 3 more sites and the seemed to cater to more luxury homes.

How can we get information and property listings? Thank you smile

Last edited by arlb99; 03/27/07 11:22 PM.
Chris at Pelican Properties is wonderful, if he's still at it. He knows his stuff about the local Real Estate market and the taxes/laws. I think I remember him saying he would be leaving the island soon for the mainland, but maybe he's still there.
Also, Amanda Symes...on this board, is very good. She is a wealth of information.
Did you try the drop down menu for the real estate on this site?
Go up to the top, to businesses, click and take it from there. Not being curt, but sometimes the obvious is too obvious, and we miss things.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Agree with Sun&Sand on realtors. We used Amanda and Chris B. at Sunrise: http://www.sunrisebelize.com/

JZB Offline
Don't forget about www.ambergrisrealestate.com

G
G
I second sun&sand, Chris at Pelican Properties is one of the best. He is very honest and has been doing business here for many years.

Sun&Sand and govikes, thanks for the very nice words.

Pelican Chris

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
It's all about trust, and of course competency. But first of all trust. I'd use Pelican or Sunrise without hesitating. You meet them (Chris, now with I believe Grant) or Amanda & the other Chris (Berlin) and you'll see what I mean. Like back at home in England I know lots of realtors but there's only one I'd choose to use.

I have to agree with JZB, "Ambergris Seaside Real Estate" . It has always been a pleasure to deal with them. Their expertice and knowledge on local property's and Real Estate laws made us feel very comfortable when we were purchasing or piece of paradise. We worked with Elisa, Vern, Josh, And Alberto. All nice people. Very Professional.

D
D
I agree with JZB, and 2Mile, we used Ambergris Seaside Real Estate and were very pleased. Not a slam on anyone else, but we would only use Seaside again.

C
C
I think Seaside is the best there is! I personally used 1 other that I would NOT EVER recommend, even if it was to buy a grain of sand.
And while I never did business with Amanda, she was certainly helpful to me, and knows her stuff. You can trust her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 185 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.