Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hello, I thought I read once that some resorts up North will let you use their facilities if you eat at their restaurant. Am I dreaming that I read this or if I am not dreaming, which ones do?

captain morgans lets you...and i think journeys end does too. Belizean Shores does not, which sucks cause they have one of the best pools on the island.

S
S
Eating = $100BZ maybe for lunch and drinks -vs- $1400 in room rental plus food plus tours plus drinks. Who would you want to use your pool? Personally speaking, when I was a resort manager it would bug the shit out of me when people thought they could swim (not take a dip) but swim and hang out in the pool if they bought a softdrink or a burger. The pool is for paying guests. Many Europeans will get budget accomodations and plan on using the nicer pools at the nicer resorts. Freeloader? Yes. Captain Morgan's is selling timeshare, so yes they love it. I would think it is bad taste to use a resort's pool when you are not a paying guest. It is a bit expensive here to keep up a fresh water pool, especially up north where you have to make your own water.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Oh jeez... I'm such a freeloader! They LOVE me at Sunbreeze/BWG!... and I love their pool!! :P

S
S
I'm gonna' spank you!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Do it and you just see what's going to happen to you!!!!

We have used all of the above resorts pools, But only after getting permission. We have never been turned down (even in high season). We ALWAYS buy lunch and drinks and never cause a ruckus.(Well maybe a little bit when the drinks are flowing crazy ). @ Belizean Shores we were upstairs in the resturant and the bartender from the poolbar invited us to the pool knowing we were not staying there. Lara, Maybe they were having a bad day when you were there or the were very busy. @ Journeys End they also let us use the kayaks (now thats great hospitality for you) grin

S
S
Originally Posted by travelqueen
Do it and you just see what's going to happen to you!!!!

I wanna take pictures for the foto of the day!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.