Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
after a three week hiatus

http://belizephotographs.com

I have so missed this, Marty. I have been using it for my desktop background, being able to change it every day or two. I've gone through the archives and used the ones I love most, but happy to have it back. Recently had a turtle on the screen for a week or more, loved it, but glad to have the options back. Thanks.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Glad to have you back Marty, I check out the picture everyday!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
i missed doing it too.....

We missed you Marty!!! Welcome back, and Thanks!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Speaking of missing, Teenah, I miss you chiming in! Where have you been? How's Haley? What's new? smile

Yeah Teenah, you will be here in just a minute, right?

Change your Latitude
Oh...it's so nice to be missed! We're hanging in there law, thanks for asking! It's been a rough month. Haley is doing well and hasn't had a seizure for a few weeks now. My 16 year old just got a car...everybody watch out. My Belizean kids are doing well too. However, my car got stolen and totaled on Halloween. I got a new one 3 weeks later, and within 15 hours of purchase, was hit by someone who ran a stop sign!
My two girls were with me but I think we're ok. We're headed to the Dr. tomorrow to get checked out. My biggest source of stress however is my beloved Golden Retriever, Rosie. We're dealing with a genetic predisposition to lymphoma, and she started getting sick a couple of weeks ago.
The chemo is not agreeing with her and we're not sure how long she'll be with us.

Cindy, I'll be on the caye the 29th and I can't wait to see you guys. Can you believe that Rasta is going back to CA for the holidays? And he won't even be around to celebrate the new year with us...

I hope Turkey day was good for everyone. Mine was quiet, just like a needed it to be! Nice to see you guys!

Teenah

No worries...we'll try to make up for the Rasta's disappearance from the island.....hehehe

Change your Latitude
Nice Lights Marty...My favorite picture there!
He was so fun to shoot. That is part of a series of pictures, starting with him buried.

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.