Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#233594 03/27/07 10:49 AM
T
tudiver Offline OP
OP Offline
T
We are trying to decide if we want to take the flight over to San Pedro or Water Taxi. Has anybody taken the water taxi? We thought we could save a little money this way.

Thanks

You will get lots of opinions on this ,but I love the tropic flight over great veiws , of reef and islands plus a quick only 14 or 15 minutes .I do not like long boat rides,and at times can be bumpy and crowded .Again this is just my personal feelings for myself ,your going to have a super vacation!!!! So start it right.Go live the dream and enjoy sanpedro..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Ditto Capt Jeff........go with the flight!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
If there are two or more of you take a taxi to muni and fly from there. The fare is half that from international. That said - I do like the boat ride, but most flights get in to international too late to catch the water taxi. I think the last one leaves at 4:30 and is often crowded.
You might want to get a one way flight here and take the water taxi back as you will have plenty of time on your last day.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
I'm of the opposite view - prefer taking the water taxi over and flying back (don't want to be covered in salt spray for the next 18 hours). Taking the water taxi is a great way to get in island mode! Grab a couple Belikins and sit back and enjoy a great boat ride to paradise!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Just took the water taxi today and I think I will skip it next time and go for the flight. It takes about 1 hour 15 minutes, its very windy and your bottom gets very sore.

The water taxi is a nice way to relax on the last part of your trip.

I went by water taxi both ways on this last trip.

I think I prefer flying.

Like I said ,lots of thoughts on this subject.take the plane and enjoy the vacation in style !!!!!~

Living The Dream Every Day!
D
D
ANOTHER QUESTION:

IF YOU STAY ON THE NORTH END OF TOWN, DO YOU HAVE TO CROSS A BRIDGE OR GET WATER TAXI EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO GO TO THE SOUTH END?

S
S
Yes

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.