Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#233843 03/29/07 10:19 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Sage has informed the Chamber that they are holding their annual fund drive, and their primary goal is to complete the building of a shelter for the homeless animals on the island. The project is estimated to cost $35,000, and need donations. Email SAGA: [email protected] .

S
S
If Mike/Vicki Campbell would like step up and honor the Shares I dontated then the drive would be over plus 25000.00 USD

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
JZB Offline
Nice sentiment but, I don't think the construction workers or the hardware stores will take shares for payment though.

S
S
Your beef is not with Saga and so is not appropriate here. You should delete your posting and take your problems to court.

What does "Dontated" mean? Did you send the shares to them yet John?

S
S
The shares are the subject of a dispute with Gaz Cooper and are worthless to Saga. If they were worth anything at all John would take them to court. This is just Johns way of creating more publicity for his troubles...a very poor move!

S
S
Saga doesn't have the shares.

S
S
Jesse, Not sure what your point is but I could care less, Gaz Cooper has nothing to do with it he sold the entire resort to the Mike and Vicki Campbell.

I have made it public that the shares are DONTATED they just need and address to be sent too.

What happens then is up to SAGA but I no longer consider them property of R & R.

If they worthless then the reason is pure and simple SAGA and the people of the Island wish it so and the Campbells are not honest.

and in the words of the dogs we all love so........Have the contractor campbell build our house at his expense and put in a doggie pool.

Last edited by Scuba-John; 04/03/07 08:01 PM.

S
S
So why don't you take your issues to court where they belong? Because you don't have any legitimate claim.
Dragging SAGA into your problems makes you look very bad!!!
Theres a lot of community resentment that you would cause a distraction from the fine reputation and work of the people who support SAGA. Many fine people both on island and visitors have worked hard to get SAGA going and successful. Now you come along and bring your legal mess into the fund-raising effort. Shame on you!!!

S
S
Jesse,
You just dont get it. But to answer
I am giving the money Invested to SAGA for them to do with what they wish. That comes in the form of the shares I got for that money INVESTED, now if they SAGA does not wish to prusue it then fine the shares are theirs to do with what they want.
If the Campbells wish to say they are not valid then so be it but be it know that I contacted Heather over two months ago for an address to donate the share with no response long before the drive.
and btw I really care what you think, but your right SHAME on YOU for helping thoses who would take what belongs to the dogs of the Island.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.