Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
6string Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey, we wanted to give other readers a truly unbiased and unsolicted review of our impressions from our first trip to SP. In short, Incredible, simply the best vacation ever. And, if I could make it happen today, it would become my permanent residence. Of all the caribbean/beach locations, SP is the best.

The people are by far what separates SP from other places, of course the beaches and water are stunning too.. oh and the food!! Everyone has great food... we won't even mention names, cuz its all good.. really liked the vendor food!

To all the great people we met: Jean and Bruce, Charlene of BC's, Rob the mechanic, Carlo, Oscar and Ernie!! Andy, Tom, and Butch (bulldogs Butch - remember?), Linda, Simon (almost, we sat by ya twice at BC's.. didn't know who you were), SIN - we met but briefly, Dennis Wolfe and the band - you rock!!...geez we met many!!

You guys were great, we enjoyed meeting you all and many many thanks!! If I missed anyone else (I'm sure I did, sorry)!! check the north side railing at BC's on how to reach us via email.

Love that place! So, in summary, 5 stars, for people, accomodations, food, fun! A week won't be long enough tho - not even close. WE will be back!

Mike and Marie from Minnesota

Last edited by 6string; 04/01/07 03:22 PM.

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
Living the dream!

another one hooked wink

J
J
Sounds like you guys made it home in good order. Still wonderful here in San Pedro.

Gotta go stare at the ocean...

Jean

Mike and Marie sorry we missed you but next time we will say hi in person.

Saw your signature at bc's yesterday.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

6string Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah, sorry we missed you tacogirl/boy!! We loved BC's... Oscar, Ernie and Carlo along with all the great people that hang there (owner Charlene too!) are all wonderful people! Just tell Oscar to smile next time you see him! Marie teased him all week about looking so serious - and of course everytime she did, he would smile. We signed a couple of things there, including Oscar to smile! Hopefully someone will send me email from my signing on the railing too!!!

JeanH... hows the water today? smile Livin' the dream.... yeah we be hooked!

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
Yep, those are great people. Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

I agree, it is a truly wonderful place! We were hooked 3 years ago! Up until then we traveled to many different islands and all were beautiful but the wonderful people and beaches and everything else keeps us coming back! Can't wait to get back!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.