Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
John we all know what this is realy about ,but this is not the place for more mud slinging , court is !!! IF YOUR RIGHT YOU WILL WIN .Your a nice guy ,forget it go on with your life...IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE SHARES TO SAGA DO SO ..YOUR A GREAT GUY, NICE THOUGHT...BUT THIS BOARD IS NOT THE PLACE TO SPILL HATE!!!!!!!!!YOU USE TO LIVE THE DREAM ..LIVE THE DREAM AGAIN ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
LJ Offline
L
I don't see it as spreading hate.It sounds like he has given up on ever getting his money back,and he is trying to shame some people,who may be good people,but money can make good people do things they would not usually do,into doing the right thing.

LJ #234348 04/04/07 09:32 AM
lj you have no idea what this is realy about !!!!I do !!!But this board is not for that . No one the board realy cares who is right or wrong !!! The board is not the place for mudslinging anyone !!!!there is a long story to this and this is not the place to ever bring it up again ...This was a saga post that they need money thats a positive thing..Read what jesse said please...

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
"Heather over two months ago for an address to donate the share with no response long before the drive."

I talked to the board and they said they responded to your e-mail several times but you have yet to respond.

Saga's address is:

Saga Humane Society
San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Belize

Truthfully, why bother. Saga has much more important things on their plate than pursuing a probably no win court case. I don't think that the funds they have raised for the animals should be spent on lawyers.

S
S
Simon,
I have found the one email sent almost a month ago, it was stuck in and old mail box. The shares will be on the way by the end of the week.

LJ is right, I have given up on ever seeing anything. No mud sling, not hate nor anything else except given the shares to the Dogs.
Like I have said if the Campbells do not wish to honor that, then so be, that is thier choice and SAGA may well decide to have one of the good lawyers who donate to donate time to enforce thier rights of THIER SHARES!

And yes if it is public maybe they will honor them and house, feed and take care of those who cant do it for themselves. I personally took home a potlicker and yes she died after a year and half due to reneal failure. Very sad to see my shadow leave. I was with her to the end and so much more.....MY DONATION IS IN HER MEMORY, she would have wanted it.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 379 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.