Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OP Offline
I have a friend that is going to AC in the summer.
I thought it would be fun to tell her where your CURRENT favorite place is to eat, maybe say where it's located and what you loved about it.
When we went in Feb this year we were introduced to El Patio. It's on the same side street as Jambel's in between Front St. and Middle St. It was really good but I think our favorite was the taco lady close to Fido's with the big dome cooker. Man those taco were good and spicy!

Also, does anyone have any comments on The Sunset Grill?

Time flys - have fun!
We ate at the Sunset Grill 2 times in March when we were there and thought it was very good although nothing unusual on the menu. Service both times was great and we enjoyed it. Also enjoyed El Patio and several others. I think our fav was the italian (sp?) place near the airport, I can't think of the name right now but I had the BEST lasagna that I have ever had anywhere and the pizza's looked really great too!!!

S
S
That was/is Pasta La Vista, owned by Sherry the pretty lady that sings with Dennis Wolfe's Band

i love jambels jerk pit and go everytime i am down. i also ate at carumbas last visit and thought it was good. another place i like to go is elvi`s..but i admit, im not a fine diner, i like the simpiler places.

fish

L
L
I like the views at the Sunset Grill....tranquil and calm. Good food. Nice atmosphere. I have treated myself to lunch there twice, both times with excellent company and a nice glass of Merlot. Can't ask for much better than that :-)

I had carne esada (sp?) for the first time the other night, and it was really tasty. A little place acrossed from Jaguars. For 7$ it is a great deal, and open late, like midnight on a Tuesday.

I still need to try El Patio, I have been meaning to, but kinda forget it is there.

Thanks lakegirl, I am glad you enjoyed my lasagna. I adore Italian food, and of course, I get the added perk of taste testing the sauces every so often, lol.

Sherry

Where exactly is Sunset Grill?

S
S
Southwest corner of old football field

G
G
Wild Mangos

My "Favorite Current Restaurant" is wherever my friend "HavinFun" is cooking be it in San Pedro, Houston, Spring, Galveston, Deer Lake, my house or wherever! grin Actually sometimes forget to eat in SP smirk but when I do, I would say the Reef, Papi's, BC's, Jambel's, Blue Water Grill, Wild Mango's, El Patio, Casa Picasso, Pedro's pizza, oh my maybe I do eat sometimes. smile But where has all the Rum & Belikins gone? shocked

Jesse, Sunset Grill is the old Thunderbolt dock?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.