Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#235532 04/16/07 12:36 PM
L
lil'red Offline OP
OP Offline
L
The Usual Suspects have finally got our public photo album up and running, much due to tacogirl and her love of the camera. My family didn't believe I actually lived on a tropical island in the Caribbean, and so many people are snapping pictures of us all the time and wanting to send them to us. So why not kill two birds with one stone?
We set up a public photo album, still being worked on of course, but can be viewed. Here everyone can see what's going on from week to week. If you don't live here you can see what your friends are doing, dancing and drinking Belikins on the beach.
(Sorry, I guess if you are up to your butt in snow, then pictures of the beach and sun, and guitars jamming, people dancing might make you want to jump on a plane.......well nevermind). If you are a local, then you are the lucky one drinking the Belikin, dancing on the beach.

So feel free to send any photos you have taken either during your stay, or even if you live here. They do not have to be band photos, we like pretty island photos, friends at lunch having fun, things that make this island special and the place people want to come back to time after time.

The mailing address to send your pictures follows:
[email protected]

Visit your pics and everyone elses at
http://theusualsuspectsbze.fotki.com/

S
S
VERY NICE!!!

amen to that!!!!

L
lil'red Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Small error on the e-mail address to send your photos. It should read:

[email protected]

Thank you, there were a lot of people visited the site yesterday. And I will be adding folders and updating often.
Also, if anyone here has a link to their own website that they would like me to add, feel free to post it and I will copy it to the album.
Sherry

Lil Red I promise to get you the other slew of photos I have of you guys soon.

I just need a few cd's to put them on. Drummer Dan wanted a copy too. smile

Great album. Had a nice time listening to you all on sunday.

Last edited by tacogirl; 04/17/07 09:25 AM.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Excellent job, lil'red and tacogirl! Thanks!!!!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
I cannot take credit for all pics posted

I do enjoy taking picutres of the Band and will keep on doing it lol.

Lil red I have more paradise type shots I can give you too for friends and family to see.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Thanks for sharing, matching all the familiar faces I've seen over the past few years with thier names is really cool.
Great pics, Windyw & I really enjoy the band espeacially over on Caye Caulker at Oceanside.
Hope to meet some of you when we return 5/12/07.

L
lil'red Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Anyone who can add names to any of the photos please let me know. Send me those paradise pictures, this is as much to promote the island as the band. Plus it keeps me busy and out of trouble to have something to do that is so much fun. I really have a blast looking at these pics, some mean a great deal to me as I go over the moment in my mind.

JDog, I love playing at Caye Calker, but I enjoy each place we play. I am still new to the band, about 4 months, so I could just keep on singing all night sometimes. Please introduce yourself the next time you are in town.

Love your site and we plan on visiting Pasta la Vista in July when we are there.

Time flys - have fun!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.