Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
"Can't we just all get along?"
-Rodney King-

You know that coral is awfully sharp and can cut a person, I would suggest that it should also be removed along with those nast ole crocs.

Hmmmmmm...... What bothers me about this is that at no time did you attempt to learn about these crocs. They are not aggressive unlike the freshwater ones. They will literally avoid you unless you have a chicken on a rope or are a small dog or an infant whose thoughtless Parents left next to the waters edge. I so hope this thread gets pulled because it's just plain dumb. No meat and potatoes. <yawwwwwwwwn!!!>

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
S
S
"They are not aggressive unlike the freshwater ones."

Freshwater crocs are very timid and are literally terrified of humans (try to get close to one.) However this rule doesn't apply if you're trying to collect eggs from their nest.

K
K
Who cares if they are agressive or not? They are still nasty creatures.

Do scrambled croc eggs taste good?

Crocs are BAAAAAAAAAAAD
Well There are many accounts of people swimming in the rivers being eaten by crocks but none I know of, of the Saltwater variety.

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
S
S
Not in this country according to researchers, 2 confirmed croc attacks in the last 50 years, no fatalities. Both were in the New River, one was a fisherman with a stringer attached, the other was someone running from the police who jumped in the river on top of a croc and was bit. The one in Belize City a few years back was determined to not be a croc attack but a simple drowning (friends were at the autopsy.)

Intersting. I've heard so many stories. Last year a woman disapeered while swimming but no body saw her get attacked. The locals all thought a croc but she was never found. I guess there are many other explanations possible like a snake or plain drownding. What's a stringer? Bait line? Well 50 years is a long time. So I guess even the fresh water ones ya gotta jump on em to get bit? Thanks Simon.

Marty said in another thread:

"Jan Brown informed the members that there are new owners of Pier Lounge, and that she would be opening the Crock Pot, specializing in Crock shoes. Jan's new venture will be located on Front Street across from The Greenhouse."

Can anyone tell me if these shoes are made from the hide of the fresh water or salt water crock? wink

Eldorado777 ,I know your joking,right???? for the other people out there who do not get the joke ?? Crock shoes are rubber.And are the hot new sport shoe,in the us.Funny looking shoes but people are buying them like crazy..

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.