Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#237330 05/07/07 01:50 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I'm trying to find a way to locate my parents who left Cozumel Mexico around April 26th on their 42 foot trawler named "Song of San Francisco" heading south to Guatemala. They were planning to visit the outer islands (not Belize City) where they would check in with local maritime authorities. They typically email or call every week or two, however we have not heard from them for over two weeks. If anyone on this message board is a boater and has a few minutes to get on the radio to see if they arrived there safely I would appreciate it. Or if anyone knows how I can engage with local nautical resources that would help too. Thanks!

S
S
Belize City Immigration Dept. or San Pedro Immigration Dept. should have checked them in. www.belizeweb.com has a telephone directory or you can ask your local information to connect you with Belize information for the numbers. I will locate them for you in a few minutes and post them for you.
SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
M
OP Offline
M
Thank you very much. I'll look for your next post.

Mightykiter send an email to TMM Belize and ask them and their crew and barefoot charter guests to be on the lookout and call any sitings in. I don't have the email on hand but search this site and you will find the contact for TMM Belize.

Port Authority in Belize City number is 011-501-223-0714.

Immigration dept San Pedro is 011-501-206-2086

I thought I saw a boat with San Francisco written on the back last week, but I can not be certain.

By the way TMM has boats based in San Pedro and Placencia and usually has some boats in Guatemala too.

S
S
Thanks Amanda, had to run yesterday.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
M
OP Offline
M
Amanda and Isaac, Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I am currently working my way down several paths. However, I am having trouble finding the TMM email on this website or through Google. Can you give me more info on where to find it?

S
S
Paul & Nathalee Steele,
Manager and co-owners of TMM Belize.
Paul and Nathalee have lived in Belize with their children since 1996.
Paul & Nathalee can be reached at [email protected]
Base phone number is 501 226 3026

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks Jesse. I just sent them an email.

S
sdh Offline
S
Have you tried making contact with anyone in Xcalak Mexico - that would have been their last port of call in Mexico - customs and immigration.

S
S
They could have checked out of Mexico at any of the ports on the Caribbean coast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.