As I'm sure many of you will already be aware today is national dance like a chicken day!
For those of you who aren't quite up for it, here's some 'official info' into how to make the most of your day:
Get ready for some party fun!
1. Anyone who's not chicken, stand in a circle facing each other.
2. When the music starts, hold your hands out in front of you and open and close them like a chicken beak four times.
3. Put your thumbs in your armpits and flap your wings four times.
4. Place your arms and hands like the tail feathers of a chicken and wiggle down to the floor four times.
5. Clap four times.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 four times.
7. After the fourth time take the hands of the people on either side of you and everyone move in a circle.
8. When you get dizzy, switch directions.
9. Repeat until the end of the music or until you fall on the floor.