Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
R
who are you SantaClaws??

Red shirt, white hair and beard, corner table with blonde and brunette mid 20's, with a big smile and a one barrel and coke?

OH Really!

He was right across from us. Obnoxious dude! Totally sloshed!

S
S
hey- great pics- what did you use to take them? Wish I had gone out snorkling (we were in the middle of MAJOR jellies) while we were there- I guess we'll have to do that next time.l wink

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
K
KYJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
K
The land shots were taken mostly just pocket size digital camera..a canon and casio 4 to 5mp. The dive shots were taken with a sealife 2.1mp digital camera. Snorkling on our first trip to AC is how we got the bug to get our scuba certs.

S
S
The pictures are amazing. Can I ask, were those pictures of Bull Sharks and if so where did you see them? This will be our first trip, we've seen many sharks in different waters but never bull sharks. Kind of exciting. Glad you had a wonderful trip and thank for the report.
Sandra

Sandra,

We see Bull Sharks regularly, whenever we go out on a boat - or Kayak. They have ranged from about 4' in size to about 9-10' in size. The ones we have spotted have been inside the reef. We also have seen a lemon shark in the lagoon. If you ask your guides to keep an eye out for you, you might just get lucky.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

K
KYJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Don't think we saw any bull sharks. We saw the nurse sharks right out on the local reef. The reef shark pictures were taken at the blue hole.

Hi Kyjeff

We had a great time meeting all of you.

Great pics thanks for sharing.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.