Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#237914 05/15/07 02:17 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Hi,

We are going to stay at the journey's end resort close to San Pedro in the second week of June for our honeymoon. Neither of us have ever been to Belize. I have been researching but it has become very overwhelming. I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about Journey's end resort and also if anyone has ideas for activities that are close to the resort. We are really interested in the ruins and cave tubing, but i'm not sure if these activities are far away. Please help!!! Thank you.

Ruins are definitely available as day trips, and I think cave tubing, as well, but I'm not sure. We will be down then, too, for Lobsterfest! Congrats!

thehoneymooner: Yes, those activities are far away. It will take a day trip each to cave tube and then again to see ruins.

Journey's End, is up island from San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, which is an island off the coast of mainland Belize.

Cave tubing and ruin sites are on the mainland. You'll be taking a boat and probably a bus or van just to get to where you are going on the day trip(s).

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Congrats!

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh uncontrollably.
i think i gave you a brief response on the other message board...

ps - i will be in BZ for my honeymoon next week. you will love belize, we all do.

P
P
congratulations!
There are several tour companies that offer day trips. Cave tubing is usually offered with the choice of zip lining or belize zoo. There are several ruins you can see. I highly recommend them. All and all you will love your trip here SP is beautiful.

Congratulations. Don't let research overwhelm you When you arrive you will see it's pretty easy to get around and figure out what activities to do. The trips to the mainland are fun, do at least two of them. If you had time to spend 2 nights on the mainland I definately recommend the ATM cave tour, amazing!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 288 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.