Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
The highly inefficient LA passport service actually got my passport to me. So look out AC.

here is a special message to KLHLash.
R G has eyes for you and love in his heart.

So if anybody sees a couple loafing on the beach or walking up the path holding hands looking like they are too much in love for 15 years of bliss its probably us. Pelize don't offended from the public display of affection. hopefully in a place where no one will recognize us we'll be wild and crazy.

RG and mate;

have a great time. You won't be the only ones acting like kids. When are you leaving and how far south of town are you?

CC

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
rg - glad you got that passport! have a great time - we'll compare trips when i get back end of month. oh, my mate of 17 years and i will be the ones laying on the beach smiling and "flipping the bird" to each other! true love!

C
C
Have a wonderful time and be sure to put sunscreen on those "special" areas, I know how randy you lovebirds can be!!!!LOL
Again have a lovely time.

Robin Holder
OP Offline
choo chooo we don't know where we're staying for sure yet. didn't want to book a hotel and prepay if the passaporte didn't come in. We realize that this is the slow time. we hear the hotels are at 40% occupancy. So we are going to try the "walk In" technique to see what kind of rates we can get. So far our top choices are Caribe Islands, Carribean Villas, and bananas.
but i think no matter where we'll be it won't matter cause we'll be in belize.

J
J
Just got back. Bananas is nice but they do not have a bar of their own and the hotel is designed in a pattern of a rectangle - pool and chairs in the middle - and the beach is at the far end through a walkway in the building. Not much to call a beach front for sunning or swimming. If the Caribbean Villas are the one near town, I would stay here.
Just thought I would pass on this tidbit of info.

June

RG,

I might have an idea (if a condo close to Caribbean Villas sparks any interest)...drop me a note at [email protected] if you get a chance.

We will be in SP 8-14 to 8-23.

CC

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
rg - did you leave yet? don't forget to post when you get back and let us know of your trip. i hope you two lovebirds have a fabulous time.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.