Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#238546 05/23/07 10:46 AM
L
OP Offline
L
It has been a couple of years since I have been to Belize. What is the average rate per day for fishing guides now?

Thanx

there are guides and there are vey good guides ,the price for a great guide half day starts from $195 to $225 us not much more then a few years ago,gas is sky high . but cheap compared to the states . but please use a great guide better choice and not some non local with a small boat and bad old equpt trying to make a buck ..Get a local guide I use pete graniel .or abel gurerro or dilzion three great guides . very nice boats ,they know the waters and can be booked at fishingsanpedro.com you must book in advance as they are very popular guides who fisherman just love...tight lines to you and good fishing ,,check my monthly fishing trip reports in that section of the board ..enjoy your stay and go live the dream..

Last edited by captjeff; 05/23/07 04:45 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
Guess I have to go and renegotiate with them... and guess it also doesn't include Sales Tax?

Live and let live
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Capt Jeff,

I would never use a non local guide. The last time I was there, it was about $200 per day. I was just checking to see how much they had gone up because with the price of everything (esp. gas) going up, I knew it had to be more and just didn't want to be shell shocked when I found out.

luvhotrods ,went up but still a great buy ,if you do a full day starts from $275 us plus your lunch tax inc.and depends on what you want to fish for and how far you want to go,like if you go up north like rocky point may be more..

Short glad you still have a good a sense of humor...

Last edited by captjeff; 05/24/07 12:20 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
You taught me well my master...
Just living the dream here!

Live and let live

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.