Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
The worst thing about September is that some times the wind stops blowing = very hot.
The best thing about September is the sometimes the wind stops blowing = no waves.
I have dived in September when the sea, even outside the reef was like glass. If there are no rain clouds the sun can really penetrate the water making visibility fabulous.
Actually, if there are no hurricanes in the area October can be the absolutely best diving weather.
Bywarren was not messing with you - what he had to say is really so. You can hardly tell one day to the next what the weather will be.
Come when you can. Free stay??? Be careful - we usually get what we pay for.
Is this a time share pay off? How many hours of your time will it cost you?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Harriett, sometimes you confuse me. I have read before where you have given people interested in purchasing good advice to come down and take time to research. Now this person has expressed an interest in purchasing a time share and is coming to research that, along with a dive trip, and you seem to be questioning that. confused

Last edited by bywarren; 06/14/07 07:16 AM.
Anyone see south park episode where they did timeshare to get a free ski weekend and the time share people would not let them go? It was pretty funny.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

JZB Offline
lol! That was also an episode of King of Queens.

B
B
Would anyone please tell me the weather today? We are on our way next week and would also like to know if we need rain gear or just swim suits. We were there in March several years ago and it was spectacular. In looking at the weather from here it looks rather rainy???? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers !!!!

Warren - Sometimes I confuse myself. I thought I was asking a question when I said "Is this a time share pay off?" I was reminded of the old adage "There's no such thing as a free lunch."
Oh Yeah - remember all that free sex ion the 60's? Then came the herpes, Hepatitis and AIDS.
Maybe I am still confused.
But to answer JZB - why wear rain gear? Light weight cotton clothes dry out very quickly.

Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Geez, Harriette, if only I'd been old enough to enjoy all that free sex in the 60's!!! OMG

How was it??

(wicked grin)

beachz . . don't worry about it. You are going anyway. If you get rained on, it will be warm and you will dry off quickly enough. One of my best times was on Ambergris Caye in the month of November. It rained off and on. My friends and I walked the streets. It was so quiet because many Belizeans don't like being out in the rain. But we were like little kids splashing through puddles and letting the mud splatter up our legs.

Now having said all that, I've also been there a number of times in the months of December and January when the rains weren't anywhere near that pleasant and I was just happy to come out of a mud puddle with both shoes still on my feet. Regardless, there wasn't one second that I wasn't happy to be just where I was at that point in time.

Last edited by seashell; 06/15/07 01:36 AM.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

JZB Offline
Thanks Harriette, but I didn't ask the question. There you go getting confused again. ; )
BeachZ, June is in the rainy season, March is in the dry season. Don't bother bringing rain gear. If you get tired of the usually brief showers, you can buy rain ponchos for fairly cheap at many stores.

JZB #240692 06/15/07 09:40 AM
B
B
Thanks so much. We can relate to the showers popping up here in Alabama so it is probably similar to home. We'll just make sure we have swim suits and adult beverages and enjoy ourselves. Thanks again. Cheers!!!!!

R
RNdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
thank you for your reply, I was just looking for the idea of rain and likelyhood of hurricane. Looks like Im coming alone this trip, everyone is afraid of the big 'H' word. oh well more rum for me, I cant find caribbean white anywhere here so sad its only 75-80 degrees here....Im looking at the time share in the north end of town, before the Bridge. I think its a fair deal. $4000. and its deeded.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.