Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
RNdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I would like a dive buddy for the week of sept 22-29. I would prefer to dive out of Ramones, but Im open to suggestion.

M
M
I'm heading there in September with a friend. We haven't decided on an exact week yet, looking at 11-19th right now, but could come the following week. Are you staying at Ramones or somewhere else? We plan on starting out in San Ignacio for 3 or 4 days before heading to San Pedro and stay there 4 or 5 days. We plan on doing some diving as well. Have you gotten flights yet? If so, how much? We thought we'd hold out a few more weeks to see if prices come down.

R
RNdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
last week pries from upstate ny was 750, this week its 720. who knows?

I stayed at ramones in may it was very nice. this time I am staying at a time sharea bit more northern in the town- either way its probably a 20 min walk.

I like Ramones because I recieved excellent serice, and found the dive shop and masters to be outstanding.

Im sure the other shops are just a good. But I like to reward good service with repeat bussiness.

J
J
Bruce and I will be down the 17-24. He's still debating whether to do his certification dives here in the states or wait until we get to Belize (classroom work is completed). We'll be at our condo at Coral Bay Villas.

Flight prices have been flat from here in Iowa for several months, somewhere between $720-750. Ouch. Last September we came down through Cancun, but last I checked those tickets were over $600.00. Not worth the hassle of the bus ride.

M
M
I just checked flights and they are $443 from DC on American...I don't think it'll get much better than that. My friend is actually flying from Raleigh, so we were hoping to meet in Miami and her ticket price is $547, which is the cheapest yet, so we need to make a decision. We were considering flying to Cancun and taking the bus, we could get flights for around $230, but I think I'd rather pay a little extra and fly direct to BZE.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.