Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
The final decision: The Caye Caulker Lobster Fest will be held June 29 - July 1, 2007. The main sponsor is the Caye Caulker Watertaxi Association.

A
A
fantastic news. thanx for sharing, lazy iguana.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com
S
S
We will be visiting Ambergris Caye June 30 - July 7th and would like to go to Lobster Fest at Caye Caulker. What is it like and how do you get over from Ambergris. How much? Any info on this will be great. Thanks

Hey scuba9, Theres a boat that goes over and back several times a day. It's 30.00 bz. round trip. If you plan to stay over better make a reservation quick. Have fun and don't buy any undersized lobsters. wink

Writer claims no authority, worthwhile knowledge of any kind, and didn't make love to that woman.
Anybody know the Rasta guy at Caye Caulker with the cool old boat and crew? I think his name is Ross. I had his number in my old phone. He takes people out to the reef and fishing and stuff.

His name is Ras Creek.

Auxillou Beach Suites
Caulker Properties
Caulker Chronicles
[email protected]
N
N
I am lucky enough to be on Caye Caulker for Lobster Fest and wonder it anyone could give me some idea of what to expect. What type of events, vendors, number of people and specific things not to miss. The thread on Ambergris Lobster Fest was interesting, are they alot alike? Thanks. One week from today we arrive in Belize for 16 days!

I'm there also on Sat. any info would be great

from a friend...

The annual Caye Caulker Lobsterfest, the ORIGINAL lobsterfest, was held over the weekend. Threats of rain on Friday morning did not deter fest goers who arrived by the hundreds to the island beginning Friday afternoon. The weekend turned out to be sunny and warm, making for an excellent fest.

Mr. Elizabeth Canul was crowned Miss Lobsterfest on Friday night.

On Saturday I had lobster ceviche, lobster salad, lobster kebabs, stewed lobster and coconut curry lobster. FANTASTIC!!!

On Sunday I had "bad belly" from all that rich food :-)

Since the rest of the country seems hell bent on stealing the Lobsterfest theme from the one and only original, Caye Caulker (often immitated but never duplicated), I suggested they change the theme to make it a SEAFOOD FEST instead of just a lobster fest. Fish sere and fish boil up or even shrimp ceviche would have been quite in order this weekend as well.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day