Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I AM PLANNING MY FIRST TRIP TO AC THIS NOV. AND I AM PLANNING TO STAY AT CAPTAIN MORGANS. IS IT VERY ISOLATED AT THE NORTH END? HOW LONG IS THE RIDE INTO TO TOWN BY THE FERRY AND WHAT TIME DOES THE LAST FERRY GO BACK TO THE NORTH END?

Compared to the area south of the river cut, it is isolated but the ferry schedule has made it more accessible. For a look at the complete AC ferry schedule click on the address below and you will have all your answers. //ambergriscaye.com/download/schedule.xls

Oh, and what's with the capitalization? It equates on most boards to shouting and is unnecessary. Have a great stay.
**Jim

**Jim
Sandcrab
My friend uses capital letters all the time, when I asked her about it she swore she was not shouting just too lazy to bother with both lower and upper case!!
Belize it!

B
OP Offline
B
sorry i am new at this i dind't know that

B
OP Offline
B
Thank you for the information about the caps but that address regarding the schedule keeps coming up with no page to open. Is there any other way to find the schedule out.

No offence taken, Booblers. Thought you may not have realized what the caps meant. Re:/ the schedule, did you try clicking on the link in the reply or did you rewrite it? I just tried the link and it worked perfectly.

Maybe it needs some form of software to bring it up on your computer. How about it Marty?

Hope it works for you.
**Jim

**Jim
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
booblers - i think i said this same thing on your other post...i am staying north end in 10 days. there is a water taxi that will drop you ar pier of your choice around town. they run about $5 us pp one way. my hotel Journeys End) runs taxis complimentary for their guests twice daily (2 in, 2 back) check and ask if yours does the same. i believe they run til about midnite, but you may be able to do later times if you schedule them in advance. i believe they take like 10 minutes. Anyone?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.