Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#24219 08/17/00 04:10 PM
BC BBQ is between SUNBREEZE and Ramon's.

Dare To Deviate
#24220 08/17/00 08:53 PM
Jane, Choochoo, and Beerbudget, have been following your questions and plans to visit AC with interest. your dialogue has been helpful to me in planning our trip. Hope you have a great time there. We are planning to visit, perhaps staying at Paradise Villas, in October (we stayed there three years ago on last visit and really enjoyed it). For me, from now til October seems like a long time to wait.

I look forward to feedback from your trip and any tips that you may have. Thanks to all for your help and advice; and again, have a GREAT time!

#24221 08/17/00 09:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
chloe - ha ha - i realized that half hour later driving in the car!!

thanks Jenn, everyone, my husband thinks i'm nuts hanging on here. will check in one more time tomorrow. its been fun!

ps looks like rain for a few days [Linked Image]. cross those fingers for me!

#24222 08/17/00 10:21 PM
I know how excited you are, so I will help you stay on course. Stop your worrying about the weather, it will be great, if not it will change quickly. SUN SHINE FOR JANE
Hurry up and start your trip, so we can shorten this catagory, LOL

Dare To Deviate
#24223 08/18/00 08:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
love you, chloe! do i hold the # of posting record here?! thanks and bye for now.....
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

#24224 08/18/00 09:08 PM
Hey Jane keep a watch, news is that
Prince William is in Belize, really.

Dare To Deviate
#24225 08/27/00 11:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
chloe, i knew it before i left (of course, being a knowitall), and even reports of a day visit to journeys end, but didnt see him. at the time, i did catch some unknowns with a boy of right age at the JE bar with accents but didnt respond to my friendly "hi, how ya doins" or whatever (which in SP is unusual, as you know). thought it strange at the time, but maybe it was my secret brush with the famous.bbq was great, by the way!

#24226 08/27/00 05:34 PM
B
B
Patrick-e: The Paradise Villas look wonderful. We checked them out for next time...nice pool...in town...very convenient. For tours I recommend Sea-duced for manatee trip and Altun-Ha. El Patio had good lobster (Thanks, Choo). The white chocolate ice cream from the little icecream shop on Pescador close to Sunbreeze was almost as good as in Italy!!!

Since you'll have a kitchen, you ought to be able to cook something up for yourself. I think that's what we'll do a lot of next time.

Have fun!

#24227 08/27/00 07:36 PM
OP Offline
Patrick-e;
BeerBudget knows the score. Paradise Villas is very nice. We checked them when we were there because we very often have overflow at our place. SWMBO even checked into the possibilty of putting the kids in them at Christmas so that they would be a comfortable 2 miles away from us. No such luck. When are you going in October?

#24228 08/27/00 08:49 PM
Beer Budget: It sounds like you all(including JaneinPa and ChooChoo) has a great time on AC. We stayed at Paradise Villas several years ago, on our first trip to the island and really enjoyed our trip. We used Hustler Tours, which is very close to Paradise Villas and we were quite pleased with their service for diving, as well as inland tours. This year, we have seen an very reasonalby priced advertisement from Gaz Cooper, staying at Paradise Villas, and are considering this option. Though, wife would like to stay "closer to town" - meaning that she wants a shorter walk to the restaurants in town. Any info on Gaz Cooper's operation would be appreciated. And hopefully those pesky mosquitos will be gone by October!

On our last trip, the best lobster dinner was found at Ramon's Village (a long walk from P.V.); we will certainly try El Patio. And chocolate ice-cream is my favorite (although white chocolate doesn't sound quite right).

We just returned from a short cruise from Tampa to Cayman Islands and Cozumel and the weather in the Caribean was perfect and had two dives at both locations. Hope that the weather in October is as good! Being one that could spend a whole vacation diving, that was not enough.

ChooChoo: We will arrive on October 7th and stay for about 10 days. Hope to log 12 to 15 dives during this time. It sounds like you go to AC almost every month. Must be great to be "semi-retired" - and travel more than I do. Any info that will help in planning our trip will be greatly appreciated. Really looking forward to returning to Belize.

Thanks,

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.