Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#242990 07/16/07 09:27 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Greetings Everyone,

I recently came upon this forum while looking for information on Ambergris Caye - where I will be taking my honeymoon next wekk!
Can someone tell me the cost of the plane ride that takes you from Belize City to San Pedro? I've seen various info on this site, but not about costs.

Also, has anyone been or does anyone know anything about Belizean Shores Resort? I would be intersted in any info - including location in relation to San Pedro or activities etc.

Thanks in advance!!
Missie

check www.mayaairways.com and www.tropicair.com for schedule and rates. We just booked for $104 r/t on Tropic from Belize International to San Pedro.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Originally Posted by Missie921

Also, has anyone been or does anyone know anything about Belizean Shores Resort? I would be intersted in any info - including location in relation to San Pedro or activities etc.

It s a good resort like a lot of them, its a little to the north of town. the island ferry comes by regular and will run you back and forth to town every other hour, not expensive.
Lots of nice restaurants around the neighborhood you can visit with out having to travel to town.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
M
OP Offline
M
Thank you both!

I feel like we shouldn't bother trying to book a belize/san pedro flight at a certain time since i am sure there is no chance we will get to Belize on time. We have a layover, to boot. I've had 3 friends fly this past month and all 3 had huge delays.

Is there a different way to get from the Belize airport to San Pedro?

S
S
Book your flight when you get into the airport. The water taxi is fun, but not after a day of travelling. You can book online, you will usually get on faster this way.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Missie, be aware that if you book a flight from BZE to San Pedro at a particular time, it isn't a worry. If you are early, they will get you on the next flight with available space. If you are late, they will get you on the next available flight also if you have reservations. The planes run frequently all day. Unless you are very late, after the flights stop, you might have to wait till first thing the next morning. Bottom line, Tropic or Maya, regardless, they will get you there. It isn't at all like the hassle of missing a flight on the big airlines.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
S
S
We always book a Tropic flight around 30 minute after we are scheduled to arrive. If you miss it, they work you onto the next flight. If you don't have a reservation at all, you go to the end of the list. Not a problem unless it's a busy day and you get stuck in Belize City. It's worth getting a reservation.

You can also fly out of municiple airport. Prices are half but you have to add taxi fare to change airports. Around a 30 minute trip. Search this web site for lots of discussion on how to do it

"Just another Day in Paradise"
send me a PM if you want info on Belizean Shores -- last stayed in September 2005 and loved it.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.