Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Anything I need to bring? I have the bug spray etc. But what about krispy creame donuts. Anyone there need anything from the States? I run a small computer company here. Is there any need for any technology out there? Should I bring a laptop to sell? Anything Else I need to know?

Thanks and looking forward to being there.

Last edited by mspencer; 07/21/07 11:55 PM.

Mark Spencer
T
T
BRING-staples if you want stuff in your condo.ie" for munchies:cereal, crackers, cookies, etc, because they are insanely expensive on Ambergris(BTW are you renting a condo???)If you're taking luggage bring your favorite canned juices or mixers, AGAIN, not cheap there.
AND DRINK BOTTLED WATER: You can get it AT THE WATER delivery company directly, it;s just nearby the one of the main grocery marts south of town.

OP Offline
Thanks for the Info TravelGal1. We are staying at the Palms next to ramons so we have a full kitchen. I will bring some of the munchies with us.

Mark Spencer
M
M
Mark, I hope you post when you get back. We're staying at the Palms in about 3 weeks and would love to hear what it's like. Have a great trip!

Hello Mark,

Have a wonderful trip...we arrive in Ambergris Caye August 4th.
We can't wait....Travelgal1 gave you good advice. Have Fun...

All the Best,
Ruth

Last edited by Ruth1; 07/22/07 07:07 AM.
you can certainly donate the laptop to a school rather than sell it.

+/- what would be the price?

OP Offline
I can make that donation if it is needed in the area. Can you get me more info on who to see about this?

Mark Spencer
OP Offline
I will be posting a trip report when I get back. Stay tuned ...

Mark Spencer
P
P
While you are in San Pedro, stop by the public library. We have the only computers that are available to every student on the island. We also offer classes for free and certified kids get to use the computers . We always need new hardware with so much use. And we will probaly pick your brain as well. The Palms is a great place to stay . Ask Ana, Melinda, or Lina how to get to the library. Enjoy

Mark bingo Tuesday nights at pier lounge always a hoot and will bowling Wednesdays at Pedro's

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.