Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#243699 07/26/07 10:14 PM
Y
Yakie Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Has anyone stayed at Casa Caracol house? We are booked there for 7 nights this winter and would be interested to talk to anyone who has stayed there. The website looks wonderful and the owners are very prompt and helpful with any correspondence with us. I think we are just getting quite excited about our trip..........

S
S
I've been there many times and you'll love it. Great hosts.

S
S
I should clarify, I've been there many times as I know the owners and live just down the beach. That doesn't make my opinion biased though; it is a great place and the owners are very gracious hosts.

M
M
Highly recommend Casa Caracol. Phil will take great care of you. We have stayed in the downstairs and upstairs. Both have good points. Phil is a great resource for the area and booking trips with the locals.

R
R
My son and I just spent a week there. It was our third annual visit to Casa Caracol. We have stayed up and down and they're both great. The rooms are cleaned and linen changed every other day. Phil is a good host and will take care of most anything you need.

ROD BRIM
K
K
My wife and I have stayed there on our last two trips to AC...and probably will stay there on our next if it is available. Phil is a great host.

Y
Yakie Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Thanks to you all for your responses.........sounds like we definetly made a great decision. Looking forward to staying there for the full week and meeting Phil and Marie.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.