Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Hi, I've had a lot of help on the AC part of this web site in planning our upcoming trip so I thought I'd ask here about the Cayo part of our vacation. Does anyone have any good independent guides to recommend for private tours (2 people only) of places like Xunantunich, Barton Creek cave, etc? We'd like an experienced, safe, and friendly guide who is very knowledgable in history and a naturalist....licensed too! We'll be at Chaa Creek. many thanks for any advice.

Patrick Warrior was recommended to us. we never got a chance to use him, but has good rep.

you will LOVE cayo - i sure do.

oh yeah. patrick rules

Call him at 011-501-606-7714. He prefers doing caves to ruins but does both & has other guides in his group that specialize in ruins. He works with Chaa Creek and all the resorts in the Cayo area.
You can also book him through me [email protected] as he is sometimes hard to reach by phone.

P
OP Offline
P
Thanks Barbara. Does Patrick operate on his own or is he part of a bigger group?

He works with my company and also has his own group "Tropical Adventure Tours." If you do a search of his name on this board (or google), you will find some great trip reports of people touring with him. Or I can send you several links.
You can email him at [email protected]. Best to email him of what you are looking for and then follow up with a phone call a few days later. He is not great with replying to email! Or book him through me - I am in pretty regular contact with him.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.